Selling Deceased Estate? 4 Steps To a Stress Free Probate Sale!
Published by Property Saviour
The UK's No.1 Fast House Sale Company
May 16, 2015 - Read time: 3 minutes
Hello! I’m Stephanie. If you are thinking how can I sell inherited house quickly, we can help!
We buy probate properties nationwide. We understand that selling an inherited property can be a very stressful experience. When probate estate bills are mounting, the last thing you need is expensive estate agent fees. Of course, you’d rather keep legal fees low so that you can get more of the inheritance money rather than your solicitors!
That’s why you should deal with us. We buy properties in days. There are no fees to pay. We make you a fair offer and give a free valuation. We give you an extra £500 towards your legal fees plus offer a free property clearance service.
Property Saviour are genuine cash buyers. We will exchange contracts in days and agree a completion date to suit your needs.
For a guaranteed fast property sale, just click on the link below.
Selling Deceased Estate? Here’s what to do next:
- You can only sell a deceased estate legally by a grant of probate. Our guide on how to obtain a grant of probate explains how to do this yourself. You will also save money by not using solicitors.
- You will have to inform the lender that you are looking to sell the deceased’s estate. The lender will provide you with a reasonable timescale to sell the house. Usually within 2-3 months. Unsure as to whether the deceased estate has a mortgage? You will need to obtain a Title Register of the property from the Land Registry. This will cost you £3.50.
- Contact the current insurance company and inform them that the property is now empty. They will give you a quote. Search around for the best quote. However, be aware that empty property insurance can be very expensive. This is because empty property is at high risk of break-in or possibly even squatters moving into the property! As Executor of the estate, or as one of the beneficiaries, it is your responsibility to ensure that the property is secured. We do offer free empty house insurance policy as part of our service.
- Contact utility firms and your local council. Make arrangements to pay the bills as they could start legal proceedings against you if bills remain outstanding.
Thinking of selling a deceased estate? Often with an estate agent, it is not possible to sell the property within 2-3 months. This is stipulated by the mortgage lender.
There is no guarantee of a sale progressing with an estate agent. Often dealing with death of a loved one can lead to disagreements between the beneficiaries. Selling your inherited property quickly, for cash can be a feasible answer.
Looking to sell your probate estate? We will help. We will buy your deceased estate within days. With no fees to pay! We also pay extra £500 towards your legal fees. There is also free house clearance and our complementary empty house insurance.
Why Sell Deceased Estate to Property Saviour?
- We are the UK’s No. 1 deceased estate buyer. We are specialists in buying inherited property nationwide!
- We have a sympathetic approach. Putting your needs first.
- Our flexible service includes a free house clearance if we buy your inherited house. You simply remove items of sentimental value first.
- We are decisive. We buy your deceased property with cash. Your sale is guaranteed.
- We will Exchange Contracts in Days! Need your deposit to be released quickly? No problems.
- Fully comprehensive FREE empty property insurance from the day we Exchange Contracts.
- We offer a comprehensive package from dealing with utility firms, paying for insurance, buying your property quickly and then arranging for house clearance.
- We pay £500 towards your legal fees too!
Have you obtained a grant of probate? Even if you haven’t got it yet, we will still help! Let us help you sell your inherited property fast.
We are not estate agents. We are genuine cash buyers.
There are no fees to pay. We offer an excellent package of free empty house insurance and free house clearance. We believe we are the number 1 probate property buyers in the UK.
If we can agree everything, we will insure the property at our own cost. To start the process, simply fill in the enquiry form for your free no obligation offer.