Property Saviour V Property Auctioneers in Bradford?
Published by Property Saviour
The UK's No.1 Fast House Sale Company
August 26, 2017 - Read time: 3 minutes
Would you rather sell your property NOW to a real cash buyer or wait 2-3 months with a Property Auctioneer in Bradford to see IF it sells?
To sell your property with a property auctioneer in Bradford, here is what you have to do:
- Put in a really low guide price to attract buyers
- Prepare a legal pack and incur costs upfront
- To enter your property into next auction, you’d have to wait 2-3 months for sale to conclude
- Your potential buyers are wondering “what’s wrong with this house?”
- There’s no GUARANTEE that sale will actually take place plus you’ll waste 2-3 months’ of time!
- You will incur out-of-pocket costs, mortgage, council tax, utility bills and empty property insurance. Check with your insurance company if they’ll cover for more than 30 days of un-occupied cover. Your property may not be insured so be sure to check.
- Pay for an entry fee into catalogue usually around £495
- If it is a FREE auction then buyer has to pay a ‘buyers’ premium’ of around £5,000!
And guess who pays for that buyers’ premium?
If your estate agent has FAILED to sell your property and you have shown an interest to sell your property quickly, you will probably be encouraged to try the so called “Modern Auction” and wait 2-3 for the sale to conclude IF it sells of course. In a “Modern Auction” the buyer pays the famous £5,000 buyers’ premium which is usually spilt between the property auctioneer and the estate agent.
Let’s say your buyer was prepared to pay up to £100,000 for your property, and they KNOW there’s a £5,000 buyers’ premium to pay. They will only bid up to £95,000 for your property!
Even if you opted to go with a traditional property auctioneer in Bradford, you still have around £2,500-£3,000 of commission fees to pay and still wait 2-3 months for sale to take place with NO CERTAINTY of sale actually taking place!
This is where Property Saviour offer a real alternative in terms of a GUARANTEED SALE and a FAIR PRICE for your property in return for a quick completion of sale.
Property Saviour are genuine cash buyers, we are in a position to buy your properties within days rather than months. We can quickly exchange contracts and complete at a date that suits you, again this can be achieved within 7-10 days.
The real question is how quickly can you get your solicitor to send us a sale contract?
We do not need a mortgage, any type of bank financing be a bridging loan, re-mortgaging another property or an equity release. You can sell your property in its current condition and we will buy your house if it is unmortgageable or has no facilities such as kitchen or bathrooms. If your property has a defective title, disputes with neighbours or issues within the area, we will still buy it.
Once a price has been agreed, that’s the price you get! We will even pay for your legal fees too. And we will fully insure your property at our own cost whilst we are buying! Can any property auctioneer in Bradford do that?
So why not give us a call today on 0113 320 6700 to get a free no obligation offer? You can also make an enquiry via our website.