Inheriting a property?
Published by Property Saviour
The UK's No.1 Fast House Sale Company
May 16, 2015 - Read time: 3 minutes
Inheriting a property? 5 Steps to a Hassle Free Sale!
Hello! I’m Stephanie. If you are wondering how can I sell my probate property quickly, we can help!
We buy probate properties nationwide. We are sympathetic and understand that selling an inherited property can be a very stressful experience. When probate estate bills are mounting, the last thing you need is expensive estate agent fees. Of course, you’d rather keep legal fees low so that you can get more of the inheritance money rather than giving it to your solicitors!
That’s why you should deal with us. We buy properties in days. There are no fees to pay. We make you a fair offer and give a free valuation. We give you extra £500 towards your legal fees plus offer a free property clearance service.
Property Saviour are genuine cash buyers. We will exchange contracts in days and agree a completion date to suit your needs.
For a guaranteed fast property sale, just click on the link below.
Inheriting a Property – Here’s what to do next:
- The first step is to apply for a grant of probate. We have put together our guide on how to obtain a grant of probate. You can do this yourself and save yourself thousands in legal fees.
- Inform the lender of the death of the deceased. They will allow a reasonable timeframe to settle the estate and pay off the mortgage. To find out if the deceased had a mortgage on the property you can obtain a copy of the Title Register of the property from the Land Registry. This will cost you £3.50.
- You will need to inform your insurance company that the property is now empty or purchase an unoccupied insurance cover. We can offer you this to you for free if you decide to sell to us.
- Contact all utility firms to inform them to put the bills on hold. They may demand a payment for outstanding bills which you will have to make. Do not forget to contact your local council too.
- Thinking of selling the property on the open market? Our guide to selecting an estate agent tells you what to look for. With an estate agent there is no guarantee of a sale completing or the time-frame that it may take to sell your property.
Looking to sell your inherited property? We can help. We will buy your inherited property within days. There are no fees to pay. We will also pay £500 towards your legal fees plus we will pay for your empty property insurance.
Selling an Inherited Property – Why Choose Property Saviour?
- We are specialists in buying inherited properties nationally!
- Our approach is sympathetic to your needs.
- Our service includes a free house clearance if we buy your inherited property. You simply remove items of value first.
- Our ability to buy with our own cash means that we are quick and decisive. Your sale is guaranteed!
- We will Exchange Contracts in Days!
- FREE empty property insurance cover from the day we Exchange Contracts.
- We deal with all your utility firms and council tax so you don’t have to.
- We will pay an additional £500 towards your legal fees.
If you have obtained a grant of probate, we would love to chat to you about how we can help you sell your inherited property fast.
Even if you haven’t yet applied for a grant of probate and have some questions, we will help.
We are not estate agents. We buy properties for ourselves and not for investors. That’s why we can offer you more money than our competitors.
With no fees, free empty property insurance, £500 towards your legal costs we believe we are the number 1 probate property buyers in the UK.
If we can agree everything, we will insure the property at our own cost. To start the process, simply fill in the enquiry form for your free no obligation offer.