|In this blog we’ll answer one of the most popular questions “How to sell my house fast?” We will explain why a seller must consider their situation and financial circumstances. We will then explore various option on how to sell your house quickly and finally provide our conclusion.
How to sell my house fast – what’s the answer?
The answer depends on your situation and your financial circumstances. We would need to understand your situation in order to suggest how to sell my house fast:
- Do I have a time frame to sell my home fast?
- Will your property appeal to first time buyers – or those moving up?
- Is there anything wrong with your property? Requires work? Has structural issues, short lease or defective title?
- Do you have any equity in property?
- Are you in a chain? Do you need to sell your house fast in order to buy another house?
Your options on how to sell my house fast?
The biggest hurdle most sellers face is whether or not they can afford to wait 6 to 12 months to sell their house on open market. If time is on your hand, this is ideal. Ofcourse, you can sell your house on open market via an estate agent but there’s no guarantee that sale will go through.
In reality if you are looking for answers on how to sell property fast then there is a possibility that you are looking to sell your home within a certain time frame. Cash house buyers like us can help.
Benefits of selling to cash house buyers
Genuine cash house buyers are in a position to:
- Quickly agree a purchase price
- Decisive about buying your house
- Will give you timescales for completion
- Ability to provide you with their solicitors’ details
- Can exchange contracts quickly
- Will buy any unmortgageable house – even with structural issues or short leases
Be aware there are several “cash house buyers” however, not all of them are genuine cash buyers.
This option works well for those who are looking for certainty and speed of sale who have some equity in the property. Ideal scenario would be to sell inherited property to settle probate.
But I have negative equity and want to sell my house fast at 100% market value?
If you are asking the question how do I sell my house fast at 100% market value, we can can also offer you another option. This is called a Lease Option whereby:
- We will “lease” your property for a period of 3 to 5 years.
- We will rent out your property in order to pay your mortgage payments
- We will become responsible for all repairs during the term of the lease
- We will have agreed to buy your property in future at a fixed price giving you peace of mind.
- We maybe able to write off your 2nd charge!
This option is ideal if you have little or no equity in your property and you need to sell your house fast. It only works if you are chain free.
There three options available to sellers. These range from:
- Selling your house on open market – via an estate agent
- Selling your house fast for cash – to cash buyers
- Selling your house quickly for 100% market value
When you are selling your house via estate agent, there is no certainty of sale so it is not an ideal option if you need to sell your house fast. It does give you maximum offer for your property.
With selling your house fast for cash option, you are selling your house at a discount to a cash house buyer who is in a position to proceed quickly. Be very careful and avoid becoming a victim to cash house buying scams.
And last but not least, selling your house fast for 100% market value is an option that gives sellers the peace of mind that sale of their property has been agreed. The buyer becomes responsible for baby sitting their mortgage payments and repairs to property – until such time that values has risen for them to buy it.
So if you are thinking of selling your house fast why not make an enquiry with us today?